Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stood Like A Stone As You Stood Quietly

Decode - Paramore

This band is great. I just saw them on tour with No Doubt and The Sounds. Their new album is incredible and it comes out at the end of this month. Make sure you pick it up. This particular song was written for the movie Twilight, and is written from the main girl's (Bella's) perspective.

Help I'm Alive - Metric

I've heard Metric a few times, but it never really caught me. My brother showed me this song and it's been stuck in my head for awhile now. Heavy synths and a catchy melody with a basic rock configuration. Good stuff.

Ice - Lights

This song is from a Canadian girl named Lights. This music would fall under the indie-tronic genre. It's a little different, but the more I listen to it, the more I decide that I do like it.

As Tall As Cliffs - Margot And The Nuclear So And So's

This poppy folk band reminds me of Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground mixed with the the singer of Travis's voice (sometimes). I picked up this album, but I really only like a couple of the tracks.

United States Of Pop 2008 (Viva La Pop) - DJ Earworm download

This is a mashup of the top 25 songs in 2008. Viva La Vida by Coldplay is the main song that ties it all together.



This is such ridiculous dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment