Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let You Feel The Raindrops Falling Down

Full Moon - The Black Ghosts

I heard this song for the first time within the last two months. This is ridiculously awesome, strings, the bass line, the haunting vocals. Total ear candy.

Loco Commotion - PlayRadioPlay!

No matter how worn out I am, this song will pick up my energy immediately. Electronic and fast paced. I don't care what your favorite song is by him, this is mine. If I'm not mistaken, this is like a 20 year old kid from Texas.

Penelope - Pinback

Indie sweethearts. I can't believe I wrote that, but they are. The bass line in this song is ridiculously awesome as well.

Grace - Kate Havnevik

I found this track when trying to find music similar to Imogen Heap. There really isn't anything on that same wavelength that I've found, but, I see the similarities that Pandora was going for with this song. Another female singer, this is a pretty good track. Definitely not the same caliber of Imogen Heap.

Going To A Town - Rufus Wainwright

Piano song, I didn't like this the first time I heard it, but it's really grown on me.

I am not feeling that talkative today, but I have friend over and would rather talk with them right now than write about music. Sorry.



This is a video that a friend of mine and his friends put together. Please don't watch this if you're offended by jokes about people with no arms. Also, I don't know if this will let me embed from facebook. Let me know if you have trouble seeing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment